Fire Water Tank
Backed by our hardworking professionals and rich industry experience, we have managed to become one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Fire Water Tank. It is designed and fabricated at our state-of-the-art facility using prefabricated zincalume sheets which are bolted together to form circular rings. They are designed specifically to withstand heavy loads and can be installed inside or outside. Offered Fire Water Tank has a modular, kit type structure that enables it to be installed anywhere without any hassles.
Lightweight and imparts low load on platform
Very high tensile strength
Hot dipped galvanized for long life
The Fire Water Tank, which we present to our clients is comprehensive of high quality and is widely acknowledged in the market due to their affordable pricing.
- Fire water tanks are considered to meet specific engineering design, accessories, and fittings to meet certain standards. The most common type of tank used for sprinkler system is fire water tank. These tanks are constructed by using prefabricated zincalume sheets which are bolted together to form the circular rings. Such tanks are fixed above ground on a concrete base specially designed to withstand the loads and can be installed inside or outside the premises. Fire fighting water storage tanks are designed in accordance with best practice and technical information relating to corrosion protection and design considerations. They are installed such that the need for emptying for maintenance is reduced to a period of not less than 10 years. The most common arrangement is a single water storage tank with two fire pumps, each capable of meeting the needs of the sprinkler system.
- For enhanced reliability, the water storage tank can be split into two half-capacity tanks. This ensures that there is always a water supply available to the sprinkler system, even when one tank (or any of its equipment) is being serviced or maintained.
- Flexible steel wall with a unique and strong corrugated profile.
- Modular, kit form structure. Easy to lift and handle, can be installed almost anywhere.
- Can be commissioned and used immediately after installation.
- Life-long product with maintenance free life of 15-20 years, extendable thereafter to 45-50 years with
- Light weight, imposes very low load on platform and need less soil load bearing capacity.
- All components are of consistent quality, produced in a controlled factory environment and
- checked prior to dispatch (in accordance with ISO 9001).
- All nuts and bolts are of high tensile strength and hot dipped galvanized for better life.
- Nozzles can be added or relocated anytime after installation.
- Larger storage area
- Greater sturdiness
- Flame protected design
- Lawless finish
- Rugged built
- Withstands strong impacts